A Living, Actionable Map of Your Processes
See To Solve Flow™ enables business architects to design, visualize, and analyze processes with information-rich workflow maps, and collaborate, real-time to improve them.
Information-rich process maps
Clearly define every activity, with support for multiple suppliers, varied inputs, process details and handoffs.
- Specify roles and responsibilities
- Make hand-offs and connected activities visible
- Embed inputs, outputs and standard work
- Map processes in swim lanes along a horizontal time axis
- Color code for easy visual review and critical path analysis
Design or explore a map with your team in real time, with clear indicators for who is editing which objects.
- Multiple users can access, view and edit process maps simultaneously
- Get your team aligned
- Provide training on new processes with clarity and precision
Visibility of complex and interconnected workflows
Flexible viewing options enable you to look at process maps from many different perspectives, from big picture overviews, to the smallest details of processes and sub-processes.
- Department, team, and individual-level mapping
- Zoom in and out of processes-timelines
- Link multiple maps together for an organization-wide perspective
- Show the map from each role’s perspective using Focus View™
Process performance monitoring
See what’s happening with your processes in real-time, with visual indicators of where problems are occurring.
- Identify tasks as invalid or single points of failure with clear visual indicators on the map
- Embed issue tracking with cross-links to Jira or other ticketing systems
- Swarm performance issues with visibility into where issues are actually occurring
Process maps at your fingertips facilitate continuous improvement and organizational learning. Each process map is a reflection of the best knowledge of how things work, and is the ready basis for improvement efforts.
- Impact analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Process improvement
See To Solve Flow™ is designed to help your org work seamlessly toward shared goals.
Easily create visual workflows, business processes, user journeys, support processes, flowcharts, and more.
Share maps with your team and stakeholders, invite collaboration and revision from everywhere there are people involved.
Track when a diagram was last edited, rollback unwanted changes, and save diagram versions to compare changes over time.
Easily highlight the links between roles and activities using the guidelines of structured swim lanes.
Gray out distractions and focus on only your tasks and those that are related.
Map complex processes and current conditions with Flow™
Map everything and get a complete overview of big picture initiatives, potential options, and outcomes on a shared map of enterprise processes.